Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pirates, Dogs and Cheese

For all you pirate fans, Joann's has stickers, papers, card stock and that sort in their dollar section near the checkout. Alas, no stamps to match. But in one of the gossip rags on the other side-Johnny Depp (as butcher not pirate-beggars can't be choosy tho)

Dog is on my last nerve. Last night while trying to finish a project, apparently he didn't like my admonishment to get out from under my feet, so he lifted his leg-on my scrap supplies! Luckily, most of what he sprayed (he is neutered) was metallic or plastic, so I am able to clean it. I spent most of the day doing that. But based on evidence, this is not the first time he has honored me in such a way. Some of the metal things were corroded. He did spray once in the kitchen about a month ago when I didn't fill his bowl fast enough.

Cheese-never found it. I keep smelling something weird but can't trace it. I have to assume at this point dog ate it-wax paper and all. I did come into the kitchen one day and he was on the stove snooping around. I rarely keep any food out for temptation but I did have a pound of butter softening for cookies for hubby. I don't have the butter anymore, either.

2 comments:

  1. YOUR DOGS STOMACH MUST BE CAST IRON! A POUND OF BUTTER & A LUMP OF CHEESE, WAX PAPER & ALL..LMAO I SAY GET HIS STOMACH X-RAYED & SEE WHAT ELSE IS INSIDE THERE..LOL YOU MAY HAVE SOME MISSING GARDEN TOOLS & KITCHEN UTENSILS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the x-ray. If he sprayed on my stampin' supplies, he'd be a goner one way or the other--out the door OR . . . well, I am an animal lover, but ya know once might have been an accident, twice--I'd rethink his position in my household. For sure!! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!