Monday, March 02, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different.......

Ta da!! Nothing. Oh, I have stuff to put here but haven't gotten them photographed. I guess I've been in a funk. Sore throat, achy, sad, pissed off, knotted tummy, just a lot to deal with the last few months. Someday I will tell ya a long story if I can stomach it. For now, I count the days to spring and peruse seed cattys for herbs and tree nursery cattys for trees I must plant. Here are a few I have in mind as they are hardy in zone 5. Click for info.




If I lived anywhere warm, I would plant tons of these beauties.





I will try to get something up here this week. Since it's too friggin' cold to do much of anything.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in a funk myself Jan, and nothing beats the blue like seed catalogs. We planted a few redbuds and dogwoods (among other kinds) the year we moved in here and they are gorgeous small trees now. Our Aspen (cottenwood), have grown so fast ande tall in only 4 years!
    Gosh, I am eager for spring...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!