Thursday, October 05, 2006

Woobie Woobie

Another month , another baby! I had received the white puffy embossed paper in a grab bag of papers and cardstocks at a stamp show in Novi, Michigan. It said "baby blanket" to me-or was it woobie? It was the centerpiece of how I was going to compose this card-again no stamping but I did paint the edges with acrylic paint to give it a softer look.

I am not a big fan of acrylic stickers-unless they are alphabets-but this baby was too cute to pass up. The package of pins I used in my previous post was still laying out so I took two colors to bring the baby's hair and the stars to the fore front. The fibers just added the perfect woobieness to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!