Thursday, October 05, 2006

Weighing In On Baby Boys

Odd stamp-no name on it. Actually looks like Christmas foilage, doesn't it? I tried stamping it on a scrap of cardstock but the layering wasn't working for me. So I decided to stamp it under the vellum overlay-and it worked! I also edged the card itself with the matching blue ink.

Whenever I get metal embellishemnts, I take them out of the bags or off the cardstock holding them -just anal about the extra packaging I can usually recycle and it makes more room for items in the storage bins. This onesie metal piece was the first that caught my eye and I placed it under a word on the vellum that spelled out adorable but it needed to pop so I found an acrylic package of words in the dollar bin at Joann's-perfect color and just the right amount of eye catchiness.

I then stamped a greeting inside. Fast , quick and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!