Saturday, October 07, 2006

Beads of Success

This is an almost perfect 5 minute card! I love these bead thingies. I think you can stick them on any card, page or tag and for less than a few pennies, get a finished piece of wonder. This particular card, which I was about a year late mailing (I am so pathetic sometimes) would be elegant enough for a wedding, simple enough for a Sympathy, good for a mom's day celebration and terrific as a birthday card. All you would have to do is change the lower right corner to reflect what the observance is. Plus it only took about 5 minutes including the congrats stamped on the inside and the insertion of the gift card. WOO HOO!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards! I had no idea you were into such a thing! You make it look so easy! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!