Monday, October 30, 2006

EEK!

Amazing what a small square of silly paper can become! This was part of a 12 x 12 piece of Rusty Pickle paper-I said it was one of my favorites. I cut out the silly/scary face and mounted it on a small square of black card stock with dimensional pop dots. I then roughed up the edges with sand paper and added a bit of grape distress ink around it. I also inked the edges of the card itself, then tore a small swatch of paper free hand and inked that too.

I glued the eek face on crooked and found a sheet of stickers (Rusty Pickle again) and added them a bit skewed. That odd bracket thing? I have no clue but it looks great where it is! All told, less than 5 minutes for this silly card. Courtney really liked it, so either I give her some of the paper or make her one like it! Eek! She may want both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!