Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby Boy Dreams


I made this card for friends who were adopting a bundle of baby boy from Guatamala. I had already given them a gift and remembered I hadn't given them a card. I knew I wanted to use the phrase "Dreams Do Come True" and I had this odd hat pin embellishment. I stamped the phrase on vellum and burned the edges to make it look aged-then tore off the word Dreams and substituted the hat pin. I now wish I had moved the pin in closer or even cut off the pick part.

Those baby safety pins were a quick add-on. I wonder if this generation even knows what diaper pins are!! I still use a cloth diaper to clean off my stamps. Its a strange color for sure! The card is cuter than it photgraphed tho-took me about 10 minutes-a quicky but helped I knew what I wanted to do upfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!