Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh So Scary!! October Silliness!

I love Halloween! There are so many cute stamps, scary word stamps and some so strange I just don't get at all. Add in the wonderful papers, stickers and other embellishments and I would be crafting them all year! So I decided to make some cute cards that were scary because they are so cute! All the stamps I used for this card are from Close To My Heart. Of the ones I made in one evening, this was my favorite partly because of the torn piece of fabric I tied around the top.

I water colored the images with these fantastic new wood less color pencils from Eastern Europe (altho I got two yellows-very strange) and they were so cheap-only 14.00 for a set of 24 with a a two drawer case to tote them around. I blended with a CTMH blender pen-everyone would have one or 5 of these. The background paper is from Rusty Pickle and I bought one sheet of every Halloween paper they made so I will be making more fun stuff soon! Rusty Pickle is amazing with their designs. And the top of the whole thing is brushed lightly with Tim Holtz Distressing Inks-I have every color and each is more amazing than the one before.



So have a spooky fun time checking out my creations-and I get all the peanut butter kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!