Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bunny Love

This is the first card I made several years ago. Correction-this is the first card I had the courage to give anyone.

Oddly, I didn't stamp on this card. I just grabbed a few things and threw it together, so I could mail the baby gift and card together.

I wasn't really enthused with the way the edges of the cardstock distressed. I think it was because I tried to use the edge of my scissors to distress instead of a sanding block. I am really happy with the compositon and the colors tho-that die cut was the only one left in the discount bin and for boy or girl, would have worked out fine. The acrylic heart was just a last minute addition and I am glad I added it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!