Saturday, February 09, 2008

Commercials As Art?

For all of you who love commercials, you can see the entire line up of Super Bowl ads at this link. I really only liked one. Can you guess which one it was? At least I didn't have to sit thru the whole game to see them. I was at Stamp Camp!

No card tonight. I finally got out of the house and did some grocery shopping. I still can't find Nutritional Yeast Flakes or Agave Syrup. But I got wheat gluten (for my veggie sausage) and Masa (I am gonna make vegetarian tamales - spicy yum). I am also gonna try my hand at fresh ravioli dough. I was using pot sticker dough (from the Chinese food section) but it seems too thin. Pumpkin ravioli with walnut and agave sauce-sound good? See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for the link, Jan - I'd been meaning to scope 'em out and hadn't gotten to it 'til checking your blog this a.m.!
    later, alligator!
    - SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!