Sunday, November 08, 2009

Am I The Bad News Blog? Another Store Closing.

Another local scrap/stamp store is closing. Busy Bee Scrapbooking in Waterford is closing by Thanksgiving. I have never been to this store and it has not been open all that long-but the perfect storm has hit Michigan retail. Below is the information I have received from the owner.

It is with a very heavy heart that I am sending this to you. We will be closing our doors for good on November 28. Beginning November 9 and continuing through November 28 the entire store will be on sale.I am liquidating every single item of merchandise in the store to include paper, embellishments, stickers, adhesives, ribbons, tools, albums, and store fixtures.Arrive early for the best selection!! Our new hours for the last days of business will be 10 am to 7 pm Monday - Friday and 10 am to 4pm Saturdays.My next venture will be www.busybeescrapbook.com. I will be selling items online.


This store is located at Busy Bee Scrapbooking 6301 Williams Lake Rd Waterford Michigan 48329 if you need directions be sure to google map it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!