Saturday, December 30, 2006

You Make Me Dotty!

I still am on a Valentine kick! Pink and black were just born to go together but something caught my eye in the scrap bin-spring time green. The hardest part of making this card was getting the ribbon and ric rac to lay flat and let me get a knot in them. I said many bad words.

The base of this card is Bazzill washboard black and two misc. scraps layered on. I punched a medium circle and popped it. The heart-a bit primitive-was free hand cut. Tied a few more scraps and it was done.

Just a few swipes of a Colorbox chalk ink in Alabaster white for a distressed look made a big difference-it went from okay to pretty neato-at least according to a 10 year old. She said-You really like to do that, don't you? Yupperoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!