Thursday, December 07, 2006

Velvet Valentine

I always mess with stuff. There are times I take stamp camps and other pre-set ideas and make them my own. I don't like being like the rest of the class. I have no idea what this was supposed to look like. I was "late" for class and everyone else was done. So the instructor just gave me the pieces to take home and put together later. I know for a fact there was no grape distress ink in the class and that was the first thing I did with my edges. And I also added acrylic enhancement to my stamped heart on the tag. I love this velvet like paper and have it in many colors and even some that is already embossed. Its maybe 1.99 a sheet but you get so many uses from it! This card is so old fashioned and feminine. I bet my gramma would have loved it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!
    FABULOUS card!
    Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!