Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Flower Soft -My New BFF!!

OMG OMG OMG Have you tried Flower Soft yet?? I had purchased a few jars in January but forgot about them until I had a stamped image that I felt coloring would not do much for. So I tried the colors I had, which I ended up mixing to make a shaded effect. I know my first attempt isn't that great but it was good enough to make me want to get more colors. So I went from 3 tins to 9 and the colors I purchased will be usable by themselves or mixing even more customs colors for later. You have to touch this to really get the feel and in person, it's so much nicer.

These images are all from Great Impressions stamps. Click the photos to make them larger.

A little closer to maybe give you an idea of what to expect. A video I found on You tube is below. Now go stimulate the economy and buy a jar or two. I found them for 5-6 dollars and there is plenty to share in each jar.




3 comments:

  1. No but I want some! Love this and those topiaries make one super image! And stop letting butter fingers touch your cards (the WJs do this to me all the time!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tutorial! I just ordered some flower soft from Flourishes and can't wait to get it! Thanks for doing this. Your topiaries are wonderful! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this stuff, haven't used it but want some NOW! Great card and thanks for posting the tutorial.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!