Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I Hate To Brag But.................

I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won!

Remember back here when I wrote about entering? I honestly forgot all about it. So when I went up to Stacey's last week to take the Dream Weavers class with Lynell Harlow, I am just spackling my brass stencil (and myself) and Stacey comes in and tells me I won! I think my bottom lip hit the table.

So I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won!

But for some odd reason, I thought I had sent in this one-so that is why I was baffled, I guess. I looked at it and wanted to say-that ain't mine. Total brain fart on my end. Since my name was on it!

So I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won!

I just don't know WHAT I won! I forgot to ask!

2 comments:

  1. You won! Doing backflips for you! Congratulations.

    Wow- I just looked at your entry- it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats Jan!!!!! It's a nice feeling isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!