Tuesday, April 01, 2008

In Hacker Language

The post I made right below translates into this!


the dancce of pzpar, ink, rbubwer and other odd btiz of tangiblez!!!!!!!11
tu3sday,, april O1, 20)8

i hate yto brag but.. ~~~~~~~ HACK YOUUUUUUUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 !!!!!!!!1~~ .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~ ... ~~~ olololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~ LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOO.... !!!!!!!!!!111~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 . !!!!!!!!!~~
1 WON!!!!!!11~~~ i won~~~~~~ i won~~~~~ OLOOL.. i won~~~~ i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hack the plannaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ I OWN J00 i wno!!!!!!!!!1~~~~ i woon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~ i w0n!!!!!!!!!1~~~~ llolololooolololo rememjbar baX0r here whem i wrote abuot entaring??????????!!!!!!!!!!???????? LOLOL~ I HONESTLY FORG0T ALL BoOT IT/ so whhen i w3nt up to staceys 7ast weeek tpo t4kE the dream weavers c;ass with lynelL har7ow, 1 aMj ust sPaXOr7Ing my brass stecniL (and mys37f) ands tacey comez in and tel7z me i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~ I THINK MYB OTtOM ILP IHT TEH RT4BLE s0 i wopn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~ OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL~ i woN~~~~~ 1 won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~ I WON!!!!!!!!!!111~~ OLOLO~~ I WOMN!!!!!!111~~ I WoN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~ I WON!!!!!!!!!111~~ but fro som3 odd feason, i thought i ahd sent in this one-si that si why i wA zbaffled, i guess!!!!!111 i looked at it and wanted to say-That a1nt miune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ I will HAXOR YOU becausE ur 7ame toTa7 br4in farto n my end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ OLOLLOLOLOLOLOOL SINCE MY NAMe WAS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~ olloloolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~ olololololol~~~~~ oololololollollolo os i \\\\////\\\\////on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ ollololololo i own!!!!!111 ur lmae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~ i w0n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOLLOLOL i won~ I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~ i wo\~~~~~~ i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I WOPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just dontk nmow what i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ idfrogoit to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!