I really liked this card a lot until I noticed that the ribbon was not straight. So I tried to remove it. The tape runner said it was a temporary type. But when I did, the ribbon pulled somehow and then the lines in it were no longer straight. It was the only piece I had like it, and I went to Joann's to try and find another similar piece to no avail. I am still looking months later. So I decided to post it anyways. Just to remind myself to not believe what the tape says sometimes.
What should have been a quickie card is driving me nuts. But I did get to use some of those cheapo silk flowers from Micheal's again. This card used the same stamp as the last post and I was able to use a corner adornment-the ladybug-for a bit of fun.
I had a question from Dana on how this was folded. When this card is folded shut to mail, the left side top is even with the bottom side . On the right side the ribbon would have been showing to the right of the fold when closed. The area that contains the message stamp is cut into the base and folded half way. I used an exacto and a straight ruler. If you were to take that front and fold it flat out, you would see there was a 3 sided square cut out and I layered on it two different colors. I played around a lot with scraps to get the right dimensions for this and you could change the top part to accommodate wider or thinner ribbon or paper too. I might try this later with Ric RAC or flowers down the side.
It was just some generic card stock-I buy so much by color and texture but I never remember where I bought it unless its in a package with a price tag! I am addicted to paper-period.
I added another photo to maybe show the folded card better. I wish I had now taken one from the left side of the card. If I ever come across it later, I will add an amended photo.