Thursday, April 19, 2007

Prismacolor Markers-Enable While I Can!!


A lot of people have been raving about the Prismacolor Markers especially Amy . So I had that 50% off coupon today for Joann's and nothing else in the store that I wanted that was not already on sale. These little guys are expensive! 90 dollars for 24 markers is a lot especially when you haven't used them before and don't know if you like them either. But I thought at 45, maybe they would be okay. But I am down on the floor poking around as they are announcing the store is closing for the evening and I see a red sticker on one and pulled it out. The sticker said it was marked down to 24 and I also had another 5 dollar off 30 purchase. Woo Hoo!! So for 20 bucks-I got a complete set of Prismacolor Markers and a case and a desk stand! There were several left and maybe you can get the same deal too.


I also got a bunch more of new designs of the Studio G acrylic stamps for 1.00 plus a bunch of ink pads at 1.00 too. And there are new wood mounted ones in stock-the girl just took them out of the cases.

So I am going back tomorrow to figure out what to do with my 50% off coupon but wanted to let you all know there is a big red ticket clearance in the fine art department to go check out. I know card stock packs are also 50% off and they were just unpacking the new summer card stock and print paper packs from Die Cuts with a View. One can never have too much paper-and a pad is enough to share which is what I do all the time.

OOOHHHHH-before I forget-Die Cuts with a View at Micheal's has scalloped edged paper packs in 12 x 12 and smaller sizes and zig zag packs too. So you can use your Joann's coupons on that if you don't use them at Joann's. And a shimmer pack of papers in 12 x 12 from Canson too. I am going back for that as I have 2 coupons this week.

Go Wings-don't listen to Allison and all that stuff about 'Her" house. Bring it all back to the Joe, guys!

1 comment:

  1. That Allison...hmmm! GO WINGS!! I'm with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!