Monday, January 01, 2007

Glossy Love Flowers

I am not sure about this one yet. I tried using up some scrap of what appears to be suede or leather shoe lace and I cannot get it to lie flat. I love the rest of the card but not this accent. So I may change it before I finalize it for the swap.

This was white textured Bazzill card stock that I stamped and embossed the top 2/3rds with clear embossing powder and some very faint tinted ink that I forget the name. The stamps are all from Stamping Up-one being a large flowery background stamp. I love those humongous stamps a lot!! The other small worded circle is from some set I got on eBay a while back-stickled up in the middle. I edged the card using the same color ink I used on the back ground. I had better photos but none showed the glossy reflections of the ink like this one did which I think makes the card. I just need to get rid of that suede stuff and maybe use some pretty frothy ribbon. If I do, I will re-post another photo so we can see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!