Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rock Star Birthday

No stamping. Just fun scraps and of course, glitter. I used a glue pen to run around the edges and then added superfine glitter. The dog was all sparkly, too as he seems to be stuck to my side. That means he gets the good and the bad. Nasty soy sausage and glitter. Depends on your view point which is which.



I know a little boy who is going to be three this weekend. I hope he dances the night away! So long as one is saved for me, okay Isaac?


4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card. The colors just make me feel happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great...super colors and fun use of the star! I am sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me happy, and I'll bet the little birthday boy will love it too. LOL re: glitter and the dog. It seems I have glitter everywhere as well. And this weekend we were at the Bonneville Salt Flats and came home with salt everywhere! Thanks for sharing such a fun card (is the green CS crimped or a texture CS? Love the contrast with the DP on top.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....what a super cute and cool card! I love that shiny star and awesome DP!
    hugs
    Risa:)
    p.s. I have added you to Reader and now I know I will keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!