Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Economy Takes Another Bite On Papercrafters

My daughter sent me an email flyer about another scrap store closing. Scrapbook'n and More in Milford is closing after about 5 years of serving extreme western Oakland county. I personally have never been to this establishment, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Several trips to the Detroit airport brought me in a round-a-bout way (don't ask) thru Milford on my way home from drop off. Trouble was-this place wasn't open either time. I tried.

The sale starts September 10th for those who previously were customers. The "official" going out of business sale begins September 17th. I believe a professional liquidator has been hired for this sale, so don't expect great deals at first. Maybe 20% at best. But the best selections will be at the beginning of the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!