Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Water Color Love

I am so in love with watercolors! Pens, pats of paint, crayon-like sticks and of course, the pencils. My new favorite is pencils with no wood on the outside. I got a box of 24 at Micheal's with my half off coupon a few weeks ago and they are so much fun.


On this particular card I used Tombo markers as I wanted a wet stamping. I was able to get some shading but it doesn't show much in this scan. I did get my bow to lie a little flatter here-just tied the piece in a knot and stuck it on with a glue dot. This may work better with thinner ribbon like this organza type. Five minutes tops with this card too. Changing the colors would give it a different feel depending on the season-or just change the type of flower. Good all around quickie in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!