Saturday, November 11, 2006

Christmas Bling

This was a card I made a year ago. I had forgotten all about it until I was going thru a zippered bag of ephemera. The papers are from one of the Die Cuts with A View (DCWV) mat stacks from Joann's. I have purchased every mat stack they have done so far and there is always enough to share, so I always give some away. I also collect fibers-and cannot pass by a yarn shop or a sale at Hobby Lobby. Eventually, I will make a crazy quilt afghan with all the fibers I don't use in paper making or that I haven't traded away!



This card is standard A-2 size and took less than 5 minutes including drying of the Stickles! It would be so easy to make a stack of these, just altering the colors or the fibers to give it another look. The most fun about card making is to have no two alike. It's very easy when mat stacks, ribbons, and stickers are so afforable and easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!