Saturday, April 03, 2010

Hoppin' Down The Bunny Trail.

I will be alone on Easter-hubby is flying the friendly skies. Guess I should be used to it, but it still bites. No wonder I hate holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. I am always alone or sick on them. So during the evening I will do the thing we all hate-finish my taxes.

I used scraps from the Iris cart for this, including what looks to be a remnant of under skirting from a tutu. Everything is colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. Then I got out the glitter pens. The weirdest thing is, I could not get the paper to stayed glued where the ribbon popped out. That is why the sides are a bit mangled. I will be in search of glue that is totally unmovable later.

Happy spring everyone. I hope it sticks around this year.

2 comments:

  1. A sweet little Hunny of a Bunny card! I'm so sorry you will be alone for Easter. You should forget about the taxes for one more day and Stamp and get inky! Much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those glittery flowers! Still waiting for spring here; snow expected tonight...sigh...my taxes are almost done, so I'm right there with you. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!