Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stamp and Scrap Closing In Livonia

I feel like a broken record. I bring the news of another stamp/scrap store closing. There could be a whole rant here about this store but why rub salt in the wound? Here is the statement sent out today from the proprietor.


""Yes, it is true, after 13 years of business we will be closing our doors. It has been a fun and wonderful ride. You have been our extended family for so many years. I have seen the kids grow, get married, have babies, and much more. I will dearly miss that. I can only thank all of you for all of your kind words, continued support, and well wishes during this very difficult decision. So what will I do?I am going to become a Stampin' Up Representative after the shop is closed and teach out of my home. If you are interested in getting class information and being added to my email list, please email me at scrappinandstampin@att.net and I will add you to the list. I am also looking into hosting weekend retreats with classes, croppin', and projects.

I think this will be the hardest email to push the send button on. Again, thank you for all of your support and I hope to say that final goodbye to you soon.

With Love,
Barb ""

http://scrappinandstampin.homestead.com/

Click link for details. I will update the sidebar as needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!