Saturday, March 20, 2010

Floating By

I thought it was spring but heard some flakes are heading my way. If only I were shoeless, running thru a sprinkler on a hot July day. Soon enough, I hope.

This card is made using a couple of Great Impression Stamps . I have not found a good online source for them, but you may find a local store listed on the site. Some months are great and other months not my style. Ribbon was from the dollar bin, and the crystals were cell phone decor. Corners are rounded using the Corner Chomper. There are four styles to choose from and many online vendors-and it chomps thru chipboard, acrylic, tin etc. The only local vendor for me was Hobby Lobby. Lucky for me, this is one tool I can't mess up enough to need a trip to the ER-or get bloody-or both. Yup, I am a klutz.

2 comments:

  1. Great card; I really like the floral background with the children on top. We have crazy weather here, too. Snowing last week, spring like the last three days, snowflakes predicted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jan...love the overstamp and the soothing colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!