Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogger Tag?

I got one from Allison ...

The Rules are:

1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
***************

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? dead

3. Your mother? deader

4. Your father? deaderer

5. Your fave food? garlic

6. Your dream last night? terrifying

7. Your fave drink? water

8. Your dream/goal? security

9. What room are you in? dinette

10. Your hobby? messiness

11. Your fear? pain

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Michiganless

13. Where you were last night? Mega

14. Something that you aren't? dishonest

15. Muffins? corn

16. Wish List Item? hottub-I cheated and I don't care!

17. Where did you grow up? Didn't

18. Last thing you did? Scrabbled

19. What are you wearing? pumpkin

20. Your TV? sports

21. Your Pets? furry

22. Friends? sometimes

23. Your Life? unexpected

24. Your Mood? sad

25. Missing Someone? Clancy

26. Vehicle? Aveo

27. Something you're not wearing? tampon ;P

28. Your fave store? Stacey's ;(

29. Your fave color? Red

30. Last time you laughed? Artie

31. Last time you cried? now

32. Your best friend? me

33. One place that I go to over and over? gym

34. One person who emails regularly? Jo

35. Fave place to eat? Ashoka

36. Facebook? Farms



Five bloggers I am tagging--- Courtney, Jennifer, Tejal, Jo, Becky

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag..its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are something else Jan! I can stay up reading these tags all night...I just love them!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!