Friday, October 16, 2009

Stuck A Feather In His Hat

You will not believe how hard it was to find map card stock designer paper. At least this kinda looked old altho I did sand it a bit. I took this photo at sundown after sticking the card in the planter to keep it from blowing away. Guess I finally found a use for that feather duster! At least what is left of it!

Since I made this card, I have since purchased a couple of old world type rubber stamps relating to maps of the past. I am off to look for real treasure now...a jar of peanut butter is at the top of my list.


2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using feathers from the feather duster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cool card! I love the feather and the DP is too cool!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!