Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Still On The Blink.

I am still off artsy blogging but wanted to thank some ladies for a couple of cards. Juliann my veggie blogging pal and Kathy W (her folder at SCS) sent me two oh so beautiful cards. One has a watercolor look and the other has sparkly things on it.

So why aren't there photos, you ask? Well Google is having a hissy fit today and it's going down for maintenance. Hopefully they will fix the problems we have been bitching about all last week and now, into another month. When it is fixed, I will post an update here and they will be on my Rak blog here .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Good to see you are still taking your break. Thanks for keeping us in touch with how you are tracking.

    :) Marcia
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!