Sunday, November 07, 2010

With Age Comes Wisdom (At Least I Am Hoping)


This is another oldie but goodie. I originally made a graduation card from this with a sprig of fresh rosemary tucked in the ribbon at the bottom.  It smelled great but sorta dried out. Still smelled good but sorta fell apart. Guess I wasn't so wise after all.


These are Great Impression stamps from about two years ago?  I took a punch and cut the punchie in half to give it a "quote" balloon look for the stamped phrase. The owls were colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Some of the other pieces were from my Iris cart but I didn't like the original base card which was the dark blue bits that I ended up cutting up. So I swapped out a textured yellow piece.  I did NOT intentionally make this U of M colors. Everyone knows I bleed green and white and Tom Izzo is my hero. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!