Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Classic

Here is another card from the files. For some reason, I was on a car kick at the time. I think I wanted to make retirement cards but somehow this one ended up a birthday phrase. The punches have been getting a workout on some of my cards lately. When I work with scraps, it's much easier to punch them for more depth than tear or distress.

I believe this is a Great Impressions stamp. No longer can I get most of them as Stacey closed up and the only other vendor locally does not carry the full selection each month. If you know of someone who carries them and has free shipping with a decent order (meaning $40-50...not 175), let me know as I would love to fill in the gaps of my collection.

The three little embellies on the lower left are not scrapbooking items. They were in the plant department at Michael's. I bought several colors and these were bronzy. I guess they were made for pots-you fill up the glass pot and stick flower stems in the beads. They work for me in this capacity. Never pass a good deal by.

2 comments:

  1. Another great masculine card (with more cars too!). You are getting to be an expert with these! I am off in a couple hours to see some freeze-dried humans (ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!