Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friends Forever

I don't have any Valentine cards. I sorted my items to make some but between the hockey game and the laundry, I didn't make any. The story of my life-distractions.

I had this card in my queue, however. When I colored the image a while back, it brought to mind my daughter Courtney and her best buddy, Melissa. Melissa lived across the street almost as long as we had during grade school and high school years. I think her family moved in a few months after we did. I still have remnants of those times from the summer seances on the front porch with the Ouija board and many many candles. Good thing candles were cheap! But the wax never goes away. And that's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!