Sunday, January 10, 2010

Purse

The last for now of my secret stamp company is not my favorite. I have several other cards, including a lunchbox with contents and a beautiful baby onesie, but for some reason, IE, and the site for these stamps is giving me fits tonight.

Now I think you are gonna be disappointed that you probably won't find these stamps in your local stamp store. I have always purchased mine at the summer convention in Novi . So if you are in the lower Michigan area or just over the border into Canada or Ohio/Indiana, you will be able to get them this summer. From the looks of it, this vendor is rebuilding a new site so the store is not up and running but if you look thru the examples and see some you like, you can maybe email them to see if they will do a phone order or some other idea. Perhaps ask your local stamp store to order them and you will save on shipping and your local store stays open. Beware-as of last August the stamps were still wood mounted, and very large. I don't remember the price because each summer I get the new ones which come in a package deal. Or check eBay.

Now you want to know the vendor, right? Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps ! There are examples online, PDF's to download and other info. If they were on cling, especially the smaller items, I would have them all by now. Make sure you sign up for the newsletter, too. These stamps are addicting and so much fun to use on scraps. So go browse the site and check back to see if they have updated their cart soon.

Now lets get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!