Thursday, July 09, 2009

By The Bay

I did this card forever ago. It's been in my queue for a while and I think I forgot why I didn't publish it. At least until now. I was hoping to find a small ribbon slide to replace the one I made from metallic paper. Somewhere in my stash is a jar of them but honestly, I am so disorganized. I will find them after I die.

This was stamped on water color paper and colored using Prismacolors and Gamsol. I swiped the base card using Tim Holtz Distress Inks to give it a "by the sea" look. That is NOT Magic Mesh, btw. It is drywall tape. I have a huge roll of it. Honestly it doesn't stick well to textured card stock. Maybe if you hide it, add a tad of glue or tape in odd places. It does work well on matte or smooth paper, tho.

Summer is going so fast yet it really hasn't warmed up much here in Michigan. I keep hoping. Enjoy wherever you are. It could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!