Friday, June 20, 2008

PC or CP?

Anybody reading here got those initials? Or are you married and your first names start with them? I have a weird stamp that says either CP or PC entwined and it's from a now defunct stamp company called Stamp Cabana.

It would be a cool signature stamp for the backs of cards. If you have those initials, let me know via an email or post. If more than one person posts, I will do a random draw. It's new as far as I can see and was in a lot off eBay I recently acquired. Oddly, that was my mom and dad's first name initials.

If no one does, I will have to find a boyfriend for daughter or grand daughter who's names starts with P and pay off the current buds to get lost. I cannot let a pristine never used stamp go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!