Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another MI Scrap Store Is Closing.

I have never been to Scrapbook Mania in Canton altho I wanted to visit a time or two on the way back from the airport. Sometimes going off the beaten path after battling horrendous traffic near Metro Airport is not in the cards. Now I won't get the chance (no one to drop off at said airport and Canton is not a destination spot unless your kids are in marching band).

This store did not keep their website current nor their blog, so it was kinda hard to keep track of what was up with them. Today was the first email news report I had gotten from them in months and months-I honestly thought they were gone from the strip mall long ago. Visit the site HERE . Below is the email contents announcing the closing.

STORE CLOSING

It is with much sadness and many tears that I must tell you that after 6 amazing years we are closing our doors. Starting tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14 we will be liquidating all of our inventory. All product will be 25% off.I am also selling all furniture, fixtures, office equipment, Accucut die cutting machines/dies, Pazzle Pro, our Ribbon Print machine, and various scrapbook tools(punches, cutters,etc). Fixtures need to be prepaid and can be picked up as they are emptied. We will continue to accept all gift cards until further notice. Unfortunately we will no longer be accepting punch cards after today.I will keep you updated on our status. I would appreciate very much if you would forward this to all of your scrapbooking friends to help get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!